Friday, March 5, 2010

Saturday is the New Friday

Because...whoopsie...I forgot I wrote a little sumpin'-sumpin' for my girl, Masala Chica, while she jet sets on "work" trips (yeah, whatevs, Kiran. We know you're fist-pumping at London's hottest underground spot and writing it all off at the end of the year. But we love you anyway. Just bring us back something tall, dark, and looking a lot like Colin Firth).

Anyway, Happy Champagne Friday...go visit me over there. Because two posts from me in one day is enough to make a person blind. And I have birthday shopping to do for Hubster's big day next week. I would tell you what anniversary of 21 he's celebrating but, technically, he still has a blog and retaliation stings like a wet handtowel snapped on the inner thigh.

Also? While you're over there, go ahead and follow her because she's hysterical, with an H. I mean how many beautiful mommies do you know who find themselves getting kicked out of the American Legion? If your answer is "zero" that's reason enough to stalk her. Even if you somehow know somebody, stalk her anyway. And if you're lucky, you may just stumble across the post where she discusses how she made the most gorgeous pictures with a squirting-poo-baby.

12 comments:

  1. Oh man, how did you know? I am totally fist pumping right now and moshing with guys who have the best accents and even better abs. Actually, I am interviewing perspective Au Pairs who all happen to be brazilian, weight ten lbs and are giving me a major complex.

    Have you opened the champagne yet?

    Love you girl!
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my love, have an award from me! :)
    Go over to my blog to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree.. Kiran is very funny and a real beauty... follow her already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Naan. Discovered it only just this year and I tried making my own last summer on the grill and it was wonderful! I blogged about it but haven't made it since. I need to pull that recipe out again because it was great. Now I need to brave up and find a curry recipe to try. You are far more experienced in exotic culinary experiences than I. I want to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heading over to that spicy chicks place now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok,ok, ok... I am off to stalk now... I am a little worried about all these new friends you are introducing me to ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off to check things out! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on Masala Chica! I am a new follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. JUst read your guest post. It was stellar. I don't eat Indian food often, but when I do, just bring me a whole pitcher of water, please! (every three minutes, thank you very much)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I drank champagne when I was away (which was a lot) I thought of you a little. :)

    AWESOME POST. The fact that I could read what you wrote over on K's blog almost made my head explode. It was like...two of my favorite things combined!

    ReplyDelete

That's it, let it all out....