Friday, August 17, 2018

Champagne Friday: Sharing the Awesome

We haven't had a true Champagne Friday around here in a while. We are due. Screw that..we are past due. So, while I pour my new favorite concoction: a Fever Tree Ginger Beer + Tito's vodka + a squeeze of lime, let me show you a little bit of what I'm loving from this week.

This billboard popped up on either the 110 or the 405 (I'm on so many freeways everyday that I lose track) and it makes me giggle every time. It is totally ridiculous, just like L.A. can be. I appreciate that just outside of Hollywood there is a billboard that is pretty much mocking Hollywood. I don't drink Vitamin Water but if I did, this would make me a fan for life.

Y'ALL. This was my lunch today. It is bacon and kimchi fried rice, garnished with slivers of seaweed and topped with an egg over easy. And it was at an indoor kids playground! When my tribe said I should come to a kids play place without my kid because the food is just that good, they weren't joking. So, while Blue was eating a turkey dog and having recess, I totally noshed on this, surrounded by dozens of screaming kids who were not screaming for me. It was slightly bizarre, but mostly fabulous.

And one thing that made me scratch my head...
This was on our trash can this week. I don't mind that they are changing the collection day but the second paragraph has me totally stumped. Why it would be safer to collect trash on Fridays as opposed to Wednesdays? I'm certainly open to anyone's hypothesis on why this would be.

Have a lovely weekend, friends! It's almost the end of "summer" so this calls for some outdoor time...and by "outdoor" I mean drinks on the patio. Cheers





4 comments:

  1. Nothing fancy here - just a Margarita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn Play Bazaar about the default payment plan for the lender you are considering. You may find yourself without the money you need to repay it when it is due. The lender may give you the option to pay only the interest amount. This will roll over your borrowed amount Satta King for the next two weeks. You will be responsible to pay another interest fee the following paycheck as well as the debt owed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use linking plugins to help connect your posts. Satta King Play Bazaar These plugins allow you to list three or more links to each of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use tools to measure the power of your Facebook marketing. There are all sorts of tools out there these days to help give you an idea of how potent your Facebook marketing is. You could take a look at something like Sprout Social as a paid service or simply check out your Klout score to see if your efforts seem to be moving the needle. Play Bazaar All You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing Satta King

    ReplyDelete

That's it, let it all out....